Prime Day 2017 has arrived, and Amazon is opening the floodgates to unleash a wave of deals upon the world. Festivities kick off right now, July 10th at 9PM EST / 6PM PST, and will run for 30 hours until 2:59AM EST (July 12th) / 11:59PM PST (July 11th) on Amazon’s website.
Amazon tends to run two kinds of deals on Prime Day: regular discounts, which will appear throughout the day and function as regular discounted Amazon purchases; and Lightning Deals, which will only be available at specific times (check that page frequently) and for specific amounts of product before ending. We here at The Verge are doing our best to filter the wheat from the chaff for you here, and highlight the best deals as we find them.
As always, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime customer to take advantage of Prime Day deals — if you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free trial here.
Check out the list below for the best Prime Day 2017 deals out there so far:
- Sony XB950B1 Bluetooth Headphones for $98 (usually $118)
- Jabra MOVE Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset for $54.99 (usually $99.99)
- Samsung 28-inch 4K LED Monitor (U28E590D) for $279.99 (usually $369.99)
- Acer Predator Helios 300 (Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060 with 6GB VRAM, 256GB SSD) (usually $1,049.99)
- Cyberpower Panzer PVP3020LQ Desktop (Intel Core i7 4.2GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080 with 8GB VRAM, 256GB SSD / 2TB HDD) (usually $1,779.90)
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 bundle with Gear VR and fast charging stand for $624.99 (usually $887.54)
- Fitbit Blaze for $138.95 (usually $198.95)
Anker PowerCore+ 10050 (usually $35.99)
- Hunter smart ceiling fan (usually $349.00)
- TP-Link Smart White Light Bulb for $27.98 (usually $34.99)
- Philips Hue Color Bulb for $39.99 (usually $49.99)
- August Home Smart Lock for $159.99 (usually $195.39)
- Anova Sous Vide (Bluetooth) (usually $149)
- Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer for $59.99 (usually $80)
- Yuneec Typhoon drone (usually $999.99)
- Get $5 off any book purchase over $15 with code PRIMEBOOKS2017