The final stretch is still ahead; after Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend comes Cyber Monday, a time of massive online-only deals. Tech giant Amazon may have gotten into brick-and-mortar stores with its acquisition of Whole Foods in August, but it’s still keeping its online presence strong. Amazon is also running its Smile program for these deals, so you can use smile.amazon.com to donate 0.5 percent of your purchases to a chosen charity, a small but still helpful amount that might make the spending craze feel less awful.
Here are the best Cyber Monday tech deals that we’ve picked out so that you don’t have to scroll through pages of hairbands, pet food, and old films to get to them. And Black Friday deals listed here for Amazon devices and the Oculus Rift headset are continuing until midnight PST on November 27th, so they can be considered part of the Cyber Monday madness too.
We’ll do our best to keep this page updated with deals as they come in, so stay tuned.
- Kindle for $49.99 (usually $79.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 (usually $119.99)
- Fire HD 10 for $99.99 (usually $149.99)
- Fire HD 8 for $49.99 (usually $79.99)
- Amazon Tap for $79.99 (usually $129.99)
- Amazon Cloud Cam for $99.99 (usually $119.99)
- Amazon Dash Buttons for $2.49 (usually $4.99)
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99 (usually $39.99)
- Echo Dot for $29.99 (usually $49.99)
- Echo (second generation) for $79.99 (usually $99.99)
- Echo Plus for $119.99 (usually $149.99)
- Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot bundle for $54.98 (usually $89.98)
- Sony 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 model) for $478.00 (usually $599.99)
- Sony 55-inch 4k Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 model) for $598.00 (usually $799.99)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ for $42.49 (usually $69.99). Update: the price is up to $48 as of November 27th at 5:30 p.m. EST.
- LG Electronics OLED55B7A 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV (2017 Model) for $1,496.99 (usually $2,299.99)
- Element 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $764.99 (usually $899.99)
- Sennheiser HD1 On-Ear Wireless Headphones for $249.95 (usually $353.60)
Ultimate Ears Boom 2 Panther Holiday Edition Wireless Speaker for $79.99 (usually $199.99). Note : The price went back up to $99 on Monday, November 27th.
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black for $99.00 (usually $129.00)
- Anker SoundCore Sport Outdoor Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $49.99 with the code G6D3R7DE (usually $69.99)
Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless Headphones for $19.49 (usually $29.99)
- Sonos One Wireless Speaker for $174 (usually $199)
- Sonos Play:1 Wireless Speaker for $149 (usually $199)
- Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone for $89 (usually $129.99)
- Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49-Inch Gaming Monitor for $999.99 (usually $1,499.99)
- Oculus Rift and Touch Virtual Reality System for $349.00 (usually $399.00)
- The PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle for $299 (usually $399)
Nintendo Neon Joy-Con for $67.99 (usually $79.99)
- One year PlayStation Plus subscription for $39.99 (usually $59.99)
- DualShock 4 controllers for $33–$38 (usually $59.99)
- Xbox One wireless controllers for $39.99 (usually $59.99)
- Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse for $14.24 (usually $39.99)
- SteelSeries Rival 700 Gaming Mouse for $55.62 (usually $99.99)
- Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard for $49.99 (usually $99.99)
- Overwatch GOTY Edition (Online Game Code) for $29.99.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4) is $24.99, (usually $59.99)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (PS4, Xbox One) is $25 (usually $59.99)
Chargers and Cables
- Anker 60W 10-Port USB Wall Charger for $29.99 with the promo code VERGE933 (usually $39.00). Note: this deal is exclusive to The Verge until 11:59pm PT on November 27th.
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Premium Portable Charger for $57.99 with the promo code VERGE374 (usually $73.99). Note: this deal is exclusive to The Verge until 11:59pm PT on November 27th.
- Anker PowerPort II Portable Charger with 2 PowerIQ Ports for $12.59 (usually $15.99)
- Anker PowerCore II 10000 Portable Charger with PowerIQ 2.0 for $22.65 (usually $29.99)
Anker PowerCore II 6700 Portable Charger for $15.90 (usually $19.99)
RAVPower Dual USB C Wall Charger for $13.99 (usually $19.99)
RAVPower Quick Charge 3.0 Car Charger with Dual USB Ports for $7.99 (usually $9.99)
- Anker Powerline II 6ft Lightning Cable for $9.99 with the promo code VERGE843 (usually $12.99). Note: this deal is exclusive to The Verge until 11:59pm PT on November 27th.
- iPhone lightning cable by Lab C for $5.99 (usually $19.99)
Anker PowerLine II 6-Foot Lightning Cable for $10.19 (usually $12.99)
- Essential Phone with World’s Smallest 4K 360 degree Camera for $399 (usually $620)
- Anker KARAPAX Touch Case for iPhone X-Black for $7.99 with the promo code KARAPCYB (usually $9.99). Note: this deal is exclusive to The Verge until 11:59pm PT on November 27th.
- Philips Hue White LED Smart Bulb Starter Kit with Motion Sensor Bundle for $67.29 (usually $90)
Wide Angle Camera Lens Clip for iPhone and Samsung Galaxy for $14.29 (usually $17.99)
- Netgear Nighthawk X4S for $279.99 (usually $399.99)
RAVPower USB C Power Bank with Type C Output for $36.99 (usually $49.99)
Eufy RoboVac 11+ for $159.99 (usually $249.99)
- Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation for $169.15 (usually $249.99)
- Seagate Expansion 8TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 for $142.49 (usually $239.99)
- Instant Pot Duo Plus for $74.95 (usually $119.95)
- DJI Spark drone for $339 (usually $499)
- Fitbit Blaze for $149 (usually $199.95)
- Fitbit Charge 2 for $99 (usually $149.95)
This post was updated on November 27th at 5:45 p.m. EST to add in deals and note deals that are no longer available.