This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. All opinions are mine.
Did you know that May is Women’s Health Month? With it also being spring, it’s the perfect time of year to celebrate being alive and focus on keeping our bodies healthy. I love discovering products that help me live a little healthier, don’t you? The folks from BabbleBox.com provided me with some great new products to help me feel healthy and beautiful. Here are some easy healthy living hacks to go with them too! Enjoy!
Easy Healthy Living Hacks
Make Healthy Food Choices
As with most busy moms, I sometimes don’t make time to create a healthy meal from scratch. Instead of getting off track by grabbing something that’s not good for me, I keep a few choices in my freezer. One of my favorite brands is Healthy Choice and I was super excited to try their new Healthy Choice Power Bowls.
Made with a combination of whole grains, nutrient-dense vegetables and proteins, the Healthy Choice Power Bowls are perfect for people who want to make smart food choices. Meals are inspired by Korean, Cuban and Latin cuisines and are made in new bowls made of plant-based fiber instead of plastic.
Features of the Adabo Chicken Bowl
- Over 16g of protein and 6-8g of fiber in every bowl
- Made with pulled all natural chicken breast with vegetables served on top of brown & red rice, red quinoa and black barley with a guajillo chili sauce topped with roasted pepitas
- Made with all natural chicken raised without antibiotics
Other flavors I can’t wait to try:
- Korean-Inspired Beef Bowl
- Cuban-Inspired Pork Bowl
- Chicken Sausage & Barley Bowl
Take Some “Me Time!”
For me, being healthy means always taking time to learn something new. Why not take some time to REALLY get to know who you are? How about finding out where your ancestors lived more than 500 years ago? Ever consider how much of your DNA is derived from Neanderthals? Well, the folks at 23andMe can help you find out. I can’t wait to get my results. Here’s what you can learn from this easy test using your saliva.
- Find out where your DNA comes from around the world. Your DNA can tell you where your ancestors lived more than 500 years ago.
- See a percentage breakdown by region, including eastern Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and more.
- 23andMe looks at 31 populations worldwide, and we will continue to refine your results as our database grows.
- Your Ancestry Timeline – Traced through the generations
- Discover when different ancestries were introduced into your DNA.
- Learn how many generations ago you had an ancestor that was descended from a single population or ethnicity.
Want to find out more about you? Get $20 off through 5/14 – No special code needed. Cool!
Track Your Progress
One of the easiest ways to stay fit is to keep track of how you are doing. With new fitness trackers popping up all the time, how do you know which one to choose? Well, the The Mio SLICE Heart Rate + Activity Tracker (featuring PAI) might be the best new trend I’ve seen in a while. It takes fitness tracking to a new level.
Here are some of the key features:
- Personal Activity Intelligence™ (PAI) —your personal score for optimal health
- Continuous All Day Heart Rate Monitoring, 24/7
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned
- Resting heart rate, sleep tracking and analysis
- Smartphone notifications
- Water resistant up to 30 meters/100 feet
PAI is a scientifically-validated metric based on heart rate that tells you how much activity you need to live a longer, healthier life.* The ideal goal is to maintain a PAI score of 100 or more over a rolling 7 days, and you can do this with all types of activity, even those that don’t involve steps like biking, rowing and fitness classes. PAI is calculated based on age, gender, resting heart rate and maximum heart rate.
*Note: Mio PAI is supported on: iPhone 5S and above, running iOS 9 or above & Android phones running Android OS 5.0 or above?
Healthy Mouth = Healthier You!
Last, but not least, take good care of your mouth and it will take good care of you. I’m not just talking about having fresh breath and long lasting teeth. According to the Mayo Clinic, proper oral and dental hygiene is not only good for your teeth and gums, but your overall health. An unhealthy mouth (especially gum disease) may increase risks for stroke, heart attack and preterm labor. YIKES!
Help maintain healthy teeth and gums with ARM & HAMMER™ Peroxicare™ toothpaste. Using the gentle power of Baking Soda, ARM & HAMMER™ Peroxicare™ cleans deep between teeth and along the gum line. My mouth always feels so fresh and clean when I use it.
What easy healthy living hacks do you want to try? Have another suggestion? Share in a comment.
The post Celebrate Women’s Health Month with Easy Healthy Living Hacks appeared first on Comeback Momma.