Happy Friday & DAY 2 OF THE 2017 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS! Woo!
Each year is so much fun for me to put these together with the help of some amazing companies to bring to YOU some Holiday Cheer & gifts!
It’s super simple to enter each day!
- Make sure you’re subscribed to the blog so you don’t miss a giveaway!
- Enter each giveaway at the bottom of each blog post by following the prompts.
- There are MULTIPLE ways to enter EACH giveaway so the more you do, the higher your chances of winning! :]
- Winner’s will be randomly selected 1 week after the giveaways end on December 27th!
- All giveaways are US only.
- Have fun & I hope you are introduced to some new products/companies as well as some of your favorites as well! XO
Day 2 of the 14 Days Of Giveaways 2017 is with my friends from NOW FOODS!
Y’all know I love my family at NOW Foods! They have been a part of my live over the last 2 years and I’m so thankful to be a part of this team.
Their products are HIGH QUALITY & they truly care about every single test they can do on their products to make sure the consumer is getting the best.
With their Grass-Fed whey protein, Sugarless Sugar, & Coconut Oil I whipped together some PUMPKIN PROTEIN GLAZED DONUTS and I really think it’s my best recipe yet….seriously.
PUMPKIN PROTEIN GLAZED DONUTS
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ Cup Melted Coconut Oil (or liquid)
- 3 Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 1 Cup Oat Flour (rolled oats ground into flour)
- ¾ Cup Sugarless Sugar (stevia baking blend)
- 2 Scoops Now Foods Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder (vanilla)
- 1 TB Cinnamon
- 1 tsp TB Salt
- 1 TB Vanilla Extract
- 1 TB Pumpkin Pie Spice
- *Extra Cinnamon…cause it’s my favorite!
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- Combine your wet ingredients with your Sugarless Sugar & whisk thoroughly.
- Add in your dry ingredients & combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, add into your greased donut baking pan (or make into muffins!)
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 11-13 minutes until firm.
- Let cool & the donuts will lower to a normal size before you pop them out!
- After cooled, add your glaze on top & store in the fridge.
- 2 TB coconut oil melted
- 2 TB sugarless sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TB Cashew or Almond Milk
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly & let sit to thicken.
- Drizzle on donuts after they have cooled as the coconut oil will want to melt right into the warm donut.
- I glazed as I ate — so whenever I wanted a donut, I added the glaze and stored it in the fridge in an airtight container.
My friends at NOW are offering a lucky reader a chance to win a NOW prize pack full of some of my favorites!! (so you can also make some donuts for yourself!)
You’ll win a Protein of your choice (vegan or grass fed), Chia Seeds, Essential Oils, Shea Butter lotion, Rolled Oats, Liquid Coconut Oil, Liquid Organic Stevia, Sugarless Sugar, & an AMAZING BLENDER!
Thank you Now Foods, you rock!
Good luck & Happy Holidays!