GameStop’s Black Friday deals are out, and the video game retailer is offering the standard console price cuts on top of generous game discounts and bundle deals. One notable deal from GameStop is its rare, seemingly exclusive price cut on Sony’s PlayStation 4 Pro — something we haven’t seen anywhere else.
You’ll also find the other cuts Microsoft and Sony have announced elsewhere, including the steep discount on a 500GB Xbox One S bundle that Microsoft announced earlier this week. Unfortunately, there are no deals on Nintendo Switch consoles or software excluding some previously seen price cuts on games like Super Bomberman R and Rayman Legends.
The retailer says offers are valid from November 23rd to November 26th, with doors opening Thanksgiving Day at 4PM local time. GameStop typically has these deals available both in stores and online, but it’s unclear right now how readily available the more coveted ones will be online. That means your best bet is probably preparing to take a Thanksgiving trip to your local GameStop to see if you can snag what you want.
(Note: All deals on games include both platforms, except PlayStation exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn.)
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB for $349.99 with $50 GameStop gift card (usually $399.99)
- Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB for $199.99 plus $50 GameStop gift card (usually $299.99)
- Sony PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport bundle for $299.99 (usually $399.99)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB for $189.99 (usually $279.99)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for $25 (usually $59.99)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War for $25 (usually $59.99)
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for $15 (usually $29.99)
- Destiny 2 for $27 (usually $59.99)
- Horizon Zero Dawn for $20 (usually $39.99)